Foreign Language Week is Right Around the Corner!
Start getting ready now to celebrate with your classes, your department and your school! This year, the week of March 6-12 is designated as Foreign Language Week. Plan early to make the most of this fun advocacy opportunity! Check out the links below for great ideas to make the week engaging, visible and informative!
- Read Ronie Webster’s suggestions for Foreign Language Week from this spring’s newsletter.
- Involve your students in MaFLA’s Poster, Essay and Podcast Contest to celebrate the week with the MaFLA Annual Conference theme. Prizes won provide valuable advocacy for your school and the contests are a fun and creative opportunity to celebrate with your students.
- Our brochure tells you how to turn Foreign Language Week into an Advocacy Opportunity.
- Take a look at Nancy Kassabian’s Alphabet of Activities for Foreign Language Week for a new idea or two.
- Scan a few of our previous newsletter posts:
The Advocacy Pages have many more tips and information on how to create advocacy opportunities every day for your students, your department, your school and your school community. Check us out and send ideas to Nicole Sherf at email@example.com !