Category: Full Time;
Position Title: Mandarin & French Teacher
Start Date: 08/28/2018
Location: Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School, 210 Station Avenue South Yarmouth, MA 02664
World Language Teacher (Mandarin & French)
• Grades 8 through 12
• Teach introduction to Mandarin & French (or other language in addition to Mandarin) and intermediate
• Preference will be given to a bilingual speaking teacher, preferred language is Mandarin & French
• To promote the learning and growth of all students and create a safe and effective classroom environment with cultural proficiency.
• Brand new program with significant community interest
• At this time, we are unable to sponsor a visa for employment.
• We can assist in finding on Cape Cod housing
SALARY: Step & Lane subject to collective bargaining agreement (DYEA) and negotiations
Qualifications: • MA DESE License in Foreign Language, Chinese, 5-12, (Mandarin), required
• MA DESE License in Foreign Language, French, 5-12, preferred
• Master’s Degree, Preferred
• Successful classroom experience teaching Mandarin at a middle school
• Experience and knowledge of current instructional strategies desirable.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Bachelors Degree is required – if the right candidate does not have the MA DESE license we will help them obtain it.
Language/Languages: Mandarin, Chinese, French
Contact Name: Human Resources
Contact email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Instructions: Apply for this job online at: http://www.schoolspring.com/job?2929344