Category: Full Time;
Position Title: Spanish Teacher Pre-K -Grade 8
Start Date: 12/11/2018
End Date: 06/20/2019
Location: St. Michael School, 80 Maple Ave. North Andover, MA
Saint Michael School, a thriving Catholic school in North Andover, has an immediate opening for a Spanish Teacher for the 2018-19 school year. The Spanish teacher’s primary responsibilities include teaching an enrichment program to PK through grade 3 and then a more intensive and enriching program for grades 4-8.
Qualifications: Candidates must hold a Master’s Degree, a Massachusetts teaching license and must have at least five years of teaching experience.
Successful teachers will have the following characteristics:
• A passion for teaching and learning Spanish
• The ability to develop meaningful relationships with students
• Problem solving skills
• Strong classroom management
• Belief that ALL students can achieve excellence
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of effective and innovative instructional and student evaluation techniques
• Experience working with diverse ages of students ranging from 4-14
• Knowledge of instructional technology and the ability to integrate it into the curriculum
• Skill in interpersonal relations with pupils, parents, teachers, staff and the general public
Contact Name: Sue Gosselin
Contact email for questions: email@example.com
Application Instructions: Please forward a cover letter, resume , copy of MA teaching license and letters of reference to Sue Gosselin (firstname.lastname@example.org).