There are many benefits to being a MaFLA member.
- MaFLA offers high quality professional development available only to members. Earn PDPs oe even graduate credit(s) when available. See our this year's PD offerings here.
- MaFLA has a variety of student contests, awards and even scholarships. See all student awards and contests here.
- A variety of teacher awards and scholarships to pursue personal interests is available to MaFLA members. Click here to view our teacher awards and scholarships.
- The MaFLA Annual Conference, held each fall (except when ACTFL is in Boston), is one of the top state conferences in the country, with workshops, concurrent sessions, and special events featuring some of the biggest names in the profession from across the country. Detail will be available about our MaFLA 2023 Conference soon!
- The MaFLA community is a supportive and collegial community for its members.
- Download our Membership Brochure to learn more.
We have several levels of Membership available to you.
We hope you will consider joining our dynamic organization!
To join immediately click here!
Already a member?
That's Great! You can renew your membership here.
Have you moved? Changed schools?
Keep your MaFLA profile up to date here.
MaFLA accepts POs on a limited basis. School systems must submit a valid PO in our PO Submittal Portal. POs will not be accepted via email. In order to receive authorization to use a Purchase Order you (or your department chair, administrator, central office) must submit the form in the link below. NOTE: not all MaFLA Events allow use of POs.
For additional information and to submit a request for authorization click HERE.
Contact Membership Chair