Category: Part Time;
Position Title: French Teacher
Start Date: 08/22/2023
End Date: 06/07/2024
Location: Fay School, Southborough, MA
Fay School seeks a dynamic, flexible, and creative individual who has a passion for teaching French and understands how to engage elementary and middle school students. The French Teacher teaches students in grades three through nine. Fay’s culture-based world languages program emphasizes written and spoken language skills. This is a part-time position. Campus housing is available.
• Preparing and presenting materials and lessons for students in grades 3 through 9
• Assessing students’ performance and issuing academic grades, effort grades, and comments
• Integrating academic technology to enhance instruction as appropriate
• Communicating effectively with parents
• Attending team and department meetings, and major school events as required
• Attending faculty and department meetings
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ relevant teaching experience, preferably in an elementary and/or middle school setting. A bachelor’s degree in a world language, education, or a related field is required; a master’s degree is preferred. Native or near-native fluency in French and fluency in English are required. Teacher certification is not required.
Contact Name: Julie Porrazzo
Contact email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Instructions: Fay School seeks candidates who will reflect and enhance the diversity of our school community. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “French Teacher” through our secure hiring portal (https://fayschool.jotform.com/222163383092957)