Category: Full Time;
Position Title: K-8 Spanish Teacher
Start Date: 09/01/2019
End Date: 06/30/2020
Location: St. Mary of the Annunciation School Danvers
St. Mary of the Annunciation School, is looking for a 4-day, full time, talented Spanish Teacher for Preschool – 8th Grade.. St. Mary’s is an academically rigorous and supportive PreK-8 community located in Danvers, MA.
St. Mary’s School Danvers is dedicated to creating a positive environment where all students can strive for and achieve scholarship, service and self-discipline.
• Teach grades Kindergarten through 8th Grade Spanish
• Inspire and empower students to enjoy studying Spanish..
• Communicate with students and families to provide feedback on student progress throughout the year.
• Amend and develop curricula as necessary to foster a student-centered learning environment.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work collegially
• Knowledge of differentiated instructional strategies
Additional responsibilities include:.
• Attending community events throughout the school year.
• Attending and contributing to meetings after the school day, including, but not limited to faculty and professional learning meetings.
Qualifications: Successful candidates possess excellent content knowledge; a passion for teaching and learning; and enthusiasm for working with students, Other desired requirements include an ability to foster positive relationships with families and colleagues.
Bachelor’s degree, 2 years’ teaching experience and familiarity of instructional technology is also preferred.
Contact Name: Sharon Burrill, Principal
Contact email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Instructions: Please email a cover letter, resume and 3 references to Sharon Burrill at email@example.com.