Category: Part Time;
Position Title: Part time French teacher
Start Date: 09/03/2019
End Date: 06/20/2019
Location: Woburn Memorial High School, 88 Montvale Ave. Woburn, MA 01801
Job Title: 2/5 French teacher (9-12)
General Description: The classroom teacher is responsible for delivering quality French instruction following the department’s curriculum standards in accordance with the ACTFL proficiency guidelines.
● Provides quality French instruction for two courses (French 2 + French 3).
● Maintains classroom management and a supportive learning culture in the classroom.
● Promotes high standards and expectations in a student-centered classroom.
● Designs lesson plans and assessments that target real-world usage and support student growth in the three modes of communication.
● Follows professional practices consistent with the district’s policies in working with students, parents and colleagues.
Qualifications: Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary license in specific subject area(s)
Candidates should communicate interpersonally and interpretively at the ACTFL advanced level in French
Contact Name: Katherine Escobar
Contact email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Instructions: Note: The school principal is willing to work with the right candidate to create a compatible schedule (first two periods in the morning, last two periods of the afternoon, etc.).
Job will be posted shortly on Schoolspring.com as well. Please apply there or email cover letter, resume, and three letters of reference to email@example.com