To This year’s MaFLA Conference will be our first totally Virtual Conference. It will be different, but we promise that it will offer the same high-quality PD as in the past.
Here is what you need to know.
- The Conference will take place October 21 - 24 (Thursday through Sunday)
- We will have a mix of different types of sessions and workshops. Your Conference Registration includes all of the following.
- 15-minute "Bite Size" pre-recorded sessions
- 60-minute "Deep Dive" pre-recorded sessions
- 60-minute "Simulive" pre-recorded sessions which feature the presenter, responding live in the chat to comments and questions during the session.
- The cost for Conference Registration is
- $100.00 for MaFLA members
- $75.00 for Deep Dive, Bite-Size and Simulive Session presenters
- $135.00 for non-members
$25.00 for full-time student members of MaFLA
- $25.00 for retired members of MaFLA
- Note: all registration prices go up $25.00 on September 23
- NOTE - Registration Closes on Oct 15!
- In addition to the Simulive and the pre-recorded sessions above, registered attendees can sign up for 2-hour and 3-hour workshops at an additional cost.
- Workshops will be presented live via Zoom at convenient times each day so teachers do not need to take time away from teaching.
- Workshops 1 & 2 Thursday, 4:00PM - 6:00PM $25.00/ea.
- Workshops 3 & 4 Friday, 4:00 pm to 6:00PM $25.00/ea.
- Workshops 5 & 6 Saturday, 9:00AM - 12:00PM $35.00/ea.
- Workshops 7 & 8 Saturday, 1:00PM - 4:00PM $35.00/ea.
- Workshops 9 & 10 Sunday 9:00AM - 12:00PM $35.00/ea
- View ALL of the WORKSHOPs All Workshops
Get the Conference APP
Already Registered for the Conference?
Be sure to get the APP!
The best way to experience the conference is to access the app via a browser.
To do this simply go to eventmobi.com/mafla21
This will bring you to a screen that says "MaFLA Virtual Fall Conference." Enter your email (the one you signed up with for the conference) and create a password if you are prompted.
If you already have an account,because you used our Conference App way back in 2019, you will be prompted to put in your password which you previously used. Don't worry. If you have forgotten it, you can just follow the "forgot password" link.
This should put you into the app where you can view all our sessions and set up your schedule.
NOTE: - If you try to enter and it doesn't recognize your email, you registered for the conference with a different email.
Remember to bookmark the page!
If you need to access the app on your phone or tablet, you can simply get the Eventmobi App from the App store or Google Play. Download the app and run it. Enter the event code mafla21 into the app and it will bring up the same information in a small screen friendly format.
"See" you at the Conference!