Information for Presenters
Session Proposal Information
- Rubric: Please review the attached rubric to know how the Conference Committee will rate your session for selection.
- PDF of Rubric is available here.
Requirements for Session Presenters
- By submitting a session proposal, you agree to register for the Fall Conference at the presenter rate by September 10, 2021.
- For sessions with multiple presenters, one main presenter must be designated. MaFLA will communicate only with the main presenter, and the main presenter is responsible for sharing all information with any co-presenters.
- The main presenter must submit a pre-recorded video presentation by August 15, 2021, following guidelines that will be provided by MaFLA. Any submissions received after this date will not be included in the Fall Conference.
- The main presenter is responsible for uploading any handouts for the session using the MaFLA virtual platform.
- All presenters and co-presenters must be MaFLA members and must register for the Conference.
- Deadline for submission of Session Proposals: April 26, 2021
If you have read and understand the directions on this form, click on the "AGREE" button below to be taken to the Application Form. If you are unsure or have questions please email the Conference Chair.