Category: Full Time;
Position Title: Pre-K LEAD TEACHER OPPORTUNITY and TODDLER LEAD TEACHER OPPORTUNITY
Start Date: 07/26/2019
End Date: 08/26/2019
Location: Mi Pequena Academia, 846 Main St. Melrose MA 02176
Mi Pequeña Academia is a Spanish immersion preschool committed to quality education that impacts the life of each child physically, emotionally and intellectually.
We are looking for certified teachers and lead teachers for toddlers, and Pre-K.
• Bilingual, Spanish and English.
• Certified by the Massachusetts Department of Early Childhood Education and Care (EEC) as licensed teachers (Lead teacher) of Toddlers and/or Pre-K.
• Experience working with Toddlers
• Compassionate, caring, responsible, and committed to the mission of Mi Pequeña Academia.
• Energetic, creative and resourceful educators.
• Eager to share experiences and expertise to support the creation of a strong team of mindful, knowledgeable and passionate educators.
• ready to challenge themselves everyday to improve their own lives and to help others improve their own.
• Arts, music or yoga teaching experience.
Duties and responsibilities
• Implement the MPA teach curriculum in the classroom
• Develop engaging activities with a physical, intellectual and emotional focus
• Effectively communication with parents and staff
• Track children’s progress and development
• Participate in MPA’s community activities when needed
• An open minded and engaging working environment
• Professional development
• Competitive salary and benefits.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Mi Pequeña Academia is not in the position to sponsor work visas, only candidates with a valid work permit authorization will be considered.
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your resume, motivation letter and list of professional references.
Qualifications: How many years of early childhood education experience do you have?
How many years of Relevant experience do you have?
Are you able to work in Boston, MA?
Do you have the following license or certification: Early Childhood Education?
Do you speak Spanish?
Language/Languages: Spanish / English
Contact Name: Carmenza Ruiz
Contact email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Instructions: Please submit your resume, motivation letter and list of professional references to email@example.com.