Category: Full Time;
Position Title: Spanish Teacher- Full time
Start Date: 08/18/2020
Location: Malden Catholic High Schoool, Malden MA.
Malden Catholic, a Xaverian Brothers Sponsored Codivisional High School for young men and women, seeks a candidate for a Spanish teaching position for the 2020-2021 school year. Master’s degree in field and minimum 2 years’ teaching experience preferred.
• Teaches for 5 periods and prefects 1 duty period in our 7-Period day
• Models the Catholic values of the School
• Inspires, promotes and nurtures the secondary level education of students by planning and tailoring courses of study; monitoring, assisting with, and assessing academic efforts
• Provides a safe classroom environment conducive to learning and attentive to varied learning styles
• Keeps parents informed of student progress
Malden Catholic encourages all members of the faculty, in addition to teaching, to be involved in the life of the school beyond the classroom, supporting the wide range of co-curricular, intramural and interscholastic programs we offer.
The Foreign Language Department develops student ability to comprehend and communicate effectively in the languages that we offer. Proficiency in the written, oral, aural and reading dimensions of the target languages are combined with an awareness of, and an appreciation for, the cultures of the countries in which these languages are spoken.
Malden Catholic, located seven miles north of Boston, has a male enrollment of 400, Grades 9-12, and a female enrollment of 260, Grades 9–11, drawing from over 40 communities. For more information about our academic, spiritual and student life programs, please visit our website at www.maldencatholic.org.
Interested candidates, please provide electronically cover letter, resume, (unofficial) college transcript, 2 letters of recommendation to
• Mrs. Maria Crotty, Department Chair: email@example.com
• Ms. Lisa Cenca, Principal, Girls Division: firstname.lastname@example.org and
• Brother Thomas Puccio, CFX, Ed.D., Principal, Boys Division: email@example.com
Position Posted: April 17, 2020. Open until filled.
• Willingness to support Catholic mission of the School
• Content Area Competency and Excellence
• Classroom Management Skills
• Verbal Communication & Presentation Skills
• Ability to Motivate Students
Candidates should have the competency and passion to engage every student in a rigorous college preparatory curriculum, as well as a desire to become an active and collegial member of an adult community of learners.
Contact Name: • Mrs. Maria Crotty, Department Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org • Ms. Lisa Cenca, Principal, Girls Division: email@example.com and • Brother Thomas Puccio, CFX, Ed.D., Principal, Boys Division: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact email for questions: email@example.com
Application Instructions: Interested candidates, please provide electronically cover letter, resume, (unofficial) college transcript, 2 letters of recommendation