Category: Part Time;
Position Title: Spanish Teacher Grades 4-8
Start Date: 08/27/2019
End Date: 06/22/2020
Location: St. Michael School, 80 Maple Ave. North Andover, MA
Saint Michael School, a thriving Catholic school in North Andover, has an opening for a Part-time Spanish Teacher for the 2019-20 school year.
Job Description- Teach Grades 4-8 Spanish curriculum. Monday through Thursday, 8:30a.m.-3:15p.m., 24 hour work week.
Ideal Candidates must hold a Master’s Degree, a Massachusetts teaching license and must have at least three years of teaching experience.
Successful teachers will have the following characteristics:
• A passion for teaching and learning Spanish
• The ability to develop meaningful relationships with students
• Problem solving skills
• Strong classroom management
• Belief that ALL students can achieve excellence
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of effective and innovative instructional and student evaluation techniques
• Experience working with diverse ages of students ranging from ages 10-14
• Knowledge of instructional technology and the ability to integrate it into the curriculum
• Skill in interpersonal relations with pupils, parents, teachers, staff and the general public
Interested candidates should apply through the SchoolSpring website and include a cover letter, resume, copy of teaching certification, and three letters of reference.
Contact Name: Sue Gosselin
Contact email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org